Sunday, January 6, 2008

Love Letter

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm sorry. If you even care.

This was something I had to do and since I was your son I figured I should tell you why. It was your fault. I know you hated me ever since I was born. I could tell by the way you always talked down to me and I could never do anything right. That's why I never talked and seemed so comatose all the time. Because I was put in a coma by your emotional neglect and abuse. Why did you hate me so much? Maybe now you can be happy.

Was I really that bad of a person? So bad that my own parents hated me until I had to take care of myself? I don't see how Little Ned was so much better than I was. I know he was talented and gifted and everything but I think he was retarded. Plus he was a spoiled fucking brat. And he had a bad haircut. And he told me that he hated both of you as much as I did.

You two made me miserable. I was never good enough. Everything I did was wrong. I was ugly. I looked like that guy who used to be on David Letterman a long time ago. But not anymore. Now I look like that guy who tried to commit suicide after he listened to Judas Priest. Only I'm dead right away. And you're happy.

Maybe I'm happy too. I was talking to my friend Mark and he told me that I had a lot to live for and that I was a good person and that I was really smart and talented and had a lot going for me but I know he only said that to be nice. Tell Mark I'm sorry I didn't listen to him. Instead, I listened to what my parents were saying all my life.

I don't think I was a bad person. Like when I raped Little Ned before I killed him I was very gentle on his tight little asshole. I stuck all kinds of little things up him to loosen him up before I put my dick up there so he wouldn't bleed too bad. He didn't. And I didn't even come in his ass. I just pulled out and ran to the bathroom and did it in the toilet then flushed. He didn't even cry. He said it felt good. He even got a boner. You should have seen it. It was tiny. At least that's one thing I had over him. My dick was bigger than his.

And when I killed him I blew the top of his head off with one shot. It was quick and painless I'm sure. I put the gun to his temple, said "Mom and Dad wanted me to do this," then I pulled the trigger. He didn't cry then either.

I'm sorry. If you even care.

AMF,

Maury

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big romance fan so you could probably understand how surprised I was after googling "Fabio" and coming across "Love Letter". This story brought me to tears. Never have I read something so emotionally charged. When Little Ned's older brother talks about making love to him but not coming inside him, I felt such warmth and sadness that I could only lay in bed and cry. This simple letter shows more love than any I have felt in any relationship. And I'm 57. I'm not sure if I will follow Mark's adventure but this love letter has truly changed my outlook on relationships. Thank you for that. Cassie E.