Sunday, July 20, 2008

In Da Yard

They clasped hands, pulled each other closer, embraced, then stepped back, their hands in their pockets.

"Look at you, Marky, you been hittin' da iron?"

"A little. So what the fuck charge y'all catch man?"

"Same one-"

"Yeah?"

"Man, it all a set up. They just wanna lock two more niggers away, dat's all-"

"True dat-"

"So what they charge y'all with?"

"Assaultin' a po po-"

"Really?"

"And attempted murder of a po po-"

"Fuck-"

"Man, it ain't like dat at all-"

"Dat's da truth-"

"Remember dat cop lock you up?"

"Uh huh-"

"Dude was fuckin' harassin' me and Delonte, man. Followin' us all over da place. Pullin' us over for no reason, searchin' our shit. But he couldn't get nothin' on us-"

"True dat-"

"So we sittin' at my joint one night, just watchin' TV and shit and I see these eyes in da window. I get up and then I hear shit outside-"

"Fuck-"

"I thought it was somebody tryin' ta rob me and shit. We got our gats and went to da front door and there's dis muthafucka runnin' down da driveway-"

"No fucking way-"

"Well, he ain't runnin' no more-"

"Jesus-"

"One of us caught his spine. Right in da neck-"

"Wow. And they arrested y'all? They shoulda arrested him-"

"True dat, homes-"

"Fucker said he comin' by to question us 'bout a shootin' on da otha side a Cedaraville. You know me, I don't even go over there with dem whack niggers-"

"Yeah-"

"Anyway, dude said he there to ask us questions. At two in the fuckin' mornin'. Creepin' round my fuckin' yard, peepin' in my window. Man, I coulda been playin' wid ma dick or somethin'-"

"Ha-"

"They catch y'all with any shit?"

"Fuck no. Just dis bum charge-"

"Man, I'm so fucking sorry, dude. That's bullshit. I almost shit my pants when I saw y'all walk by my cell. But that fuckin' creep I'm in there with woulda liked it-"

"Dude, let me tell you 'bout dat muthafucka. He was here when I here last time. He been here foreva-"

"For inviting an 8 year-old to his house?"

"For molestin' a 8 year-old. He like da biggest fuckin' pedophile in da state-"

"Really?"

"Fuckin' guard told me he like molested hundreds of kids but dey could only get him on da one-"

"That's fucked up-"

"Yeah, I'm surprised he alive dis long. Every cell mate he ever have beat da shit outta him-"

"I'm surprised he ain't in solitary-"

"Well, there's a reason for dat-"

"Ah-"

"Yep-"

"Hmm. We need to do something about that dude-"

"Uh huh-"

"But we need some drugs. There some cool guards here?"

"Fuckin' bunch of 'em. Get anything you like-"

"All right. We'll be able to take care of two things at one time then-"

They clasped hands, pulled each other closer, embraced, then stepped back, their hands in their pockets.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get so upset when people assume I like little boys just because I prefer men. -M.F. (Bottoms Up!)

rigby said...

hey anon
i have a little boy that wants to rip you up
not as little as mike's but..
well you'll find out

i hope you like the taste of rust because there will be plenty

the hated - nice work fella

Anonymous said...

Yo nigga, Donte and Delonte are gonna fuck shit up. They gonna come like Barney Rubble on dat shit. Crap I'm getting my American and British street slang mixed up. Word to your mother.