Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pro-Choice Like White Elephants

Hook left. Hook Right. Thrust, thrust, thrust. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle. Circles, circles, circles. Hook left hook right thrust thrust thrust wiggle wiggle wiggle circles circles circles. Draaaaaaagggggggggggggg. Nothing.

"Nothing?"

"Nope, not a fucking thing-"

"Try it again-"

"Ah, mom-"

"No, we gotta get it out-"

He looked at the bent tip shining with mucous and blood. "Ah, this is so fucking cliche. Just go to the clinic-"

"I can't. I'm not allowed back there. They won't do more than four on the same person-"

"Well, a hospital then-"

"With what money? And how are we gonna get there?"

"Yeah." He looked down at her shaved cunt. "We could try the vacuum cleaner-"

"Fuck that. And suck my guts out-"

"No, I could rig a really thin tip with a straw and some tape-"

"Uh-uh. Ain't happening-"

"I could jump on your stomach-"

"No-"

"Or punch you-"

"You know how fucking hard you punch? Your fist'll go through my spine-"

He laughed. Then put his fingers to her clit and rubbed back and forth a few times before she squirmed her soaked folds away. "Why not just keep-"

"No-"

"I mean, don't you wonder-"

"I don't-"

"What it'll look like?"

"Nope-"

"A little me-"

"Nope-"

He lowered his head.

"What? Are you pussying out?"

"No, it's not that-"

"Then what?"

"I don't know, it's weird-"

"How?"

"Like killing myself almost-"

"Don't be stupid. Besides, a 2nd generation-"

His head shot up and he looked into her bleary eyes. "What?"

"Nothing-"

"My father-"

"Don't worry about it. Just stop being a pussy and do what you gotta do. Believe me, you don't want it anymore than I do-"

A huff. And tears that won't reach his eyelids. Then one finger, two, three, four, turn in the thumb. Deep breath. Punch. All the way through. Dig, dig, dig. Against her writhing and yelps, sliding around his forearm like a loose glove. And pull, pull, pull. Until his hand is free. And the clot of himself and her, a dead wad of snot and pus, lays between her legs. Free.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark sure is lucky that I'm not the gosh darn president, er, vice president. Putting Roe vs. Wade in the shredder was going to be my first order of business. You betcha!
-Gov. Sarah Palin, Alaska

Anonymous said...

You're Insane

Anonymous said...

Nasty.

Anonymous said...

There probably should have been some cucumber bits in there, also.

Anonymous said...

1 cup of olive oil would have sufficed.