Monday, July 27, 2009

Dick's Cock

"What's on your brain?"

Mark looked up from the photo album on his lap, over which he'd been hunched all morning, rocking back and forth as he flipped the pages over and over.

"You know:"



"Aww."

Mark looked into Dick's green eyes, which were kaleidoscoped with flecks of brown and yellow, then to his stuck-out bottom lip and shrugged. He closed the photo album and set it on his desk, then reached out and stroked the bulge in Dick's khakis. "Really, you gotta let me measure it-"

Dick rolled his eyes and laughed. "Nah, it's better to keep you wondering-"

At which Mark unzipped him and took his flaccid cock - which was at least twice as long and thick as Mark's erect dick - fully into his mouth, instantly popping a boner as it began to swell against his tongue. Several hardening strokes and Mark stood up, disrobed, and lay across his twin bed, his head hanging off the side, his mouth agape. He vacuumed Dick's cock into his esophagus until his chin was covered in a beard of pubes.

Dick leaned over and took everything Mark had to offer in his mouth and continued pumping his hips. Until his perineum tightened. He stood up and with one last thrust, sent 7 or 8 silvery strings of cum into Mark, pulling out slowly and with a plop as Mark finished himself on his stomach. Dick lowered himself to his knees and rested his head on Mark's chest. After several minutes, Mark said, "What's on your brain?"

"You know:"



"It ain't mine. I double-wrap my shit when I'm with that bitch-"

"I know-"

"So what are you gonna do?"

Dick shook his head against Mark's chest. "I don't know. I guess it's not really my decision-"

Mark reached up and stroked Dick's brown bangs. "I've got an idea-"

"What?"

"Pump another gallon of cum in me and I'll tell you-"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I smell youth. Vintage youth!

Anonymous said...

Where are you going?

Anonymous said...

Yes, where are you going?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you asked me twice. You see, I'm a bilingual. A bilingual illiterate. I can't read in two languages.

Anonymous said...

How many miles does Mark get to the gallon when he's pumped full of cum?

Anonymous said...

Ah, that was nnnnice.

Anonymous said...

just when i thought i've read it all, you go ahead and use mixed media and show a partial birth abortiion. guess that's just misanthrope being misanthrope

Anonymous said...

fucking slut.